TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITORS.
These are the terms and conditions that apply to Exhibitors at the Mudgee Small Farm Field Days, and are referred to in the application form and process.
1. Where the context permits the following words shall have the following meaning:
“AREC” shall mean the Australian Rural Education Centre Co-operative Ltd,
“the site/s” shall mean the exhibition space Australian Rural Education Centre,
Ulan Road, Mudgee and such other area(s) nominated by AREC,
“AREC Land” shall mean the land owned by AREC.
“the Exhibitor” shall mean and include the Exhibitor, its
employees or agents, “the event” shall mean the event described on the application form.
2. AREC shall have the right to nominate the situation of
the sites(s) applied for by the Exhibitor within the areas
indicated on the application and the Exhibitor shall only have a
licence to occupy the site(s) so nominated during the period
of the event.
3. The Exhibitor shall not be entitled to assign or part with
possession of the whole or any part of the site(s) without the
prior written consent of AREC.
4. The exhibitor shall be responsible for the condition of the
site(s) during the period of the Event and upon the close of
the event shall clear the site(s) within 14 days of the last day
of the event and shall reinstate the same to the condition
thereof at the commencement of the licence to the satisfaction
of the manager of AREC. In the event that the sites(s)
shall not be cleared and reinstated as aforesaid the Exhibitor
shall reimburse AREC for any costs incurred by it in
clearing and reinstating the site(s).
5. AREC shall not be held liable for the loss of or damage
to the Exhibitor’s property whilst on the AREC Land.
6. AREC shall have the right to retain or sell by public auction or
private treaty any structure or any plant equipment goods or
other articles that shall remain upon the AREC Land after
4 weeks after the last day of the event. Hereof and the Exhibitor hereby
irrevocably authorises AREC to effect such sale and on
the Exhibitor’s part to give full and clear title to the purchaser
AND AREC may retain for its own use the proceeds of
any such sale.
7. If AREC should find it necessary expedient or desirable to
cancel or postpone the event that this licence shall cease to
operate upon notice to that effect being served on the
Exhibitor personally or by posting such notice to him by prepaid
post to the address shown in the application and AREC shall not be liable to the Exhibitor for any compensation whether on the ground of loss of profits or
otherwise in respect of such cancellation or postponement and
the Exhibitor shall not be entitled to any refund or payment of
any money paid by the Exhibitor in relation to the licence.
8. AREC reserves the right to cancel this licence by notice
served on the Exhibitor in the manner provided in clause 6.
hereof in the event of an occurrence or happening which in the
opinion of the manager of AREC justifies it in so doing
and without affecting the generality hereof in the event of any
breach of these conditions or if the Exhibitor does not occupy
the site(s) at the commencement of and during the full period
of the event AND AREC shall not be liable to pay the
Exhibitor any compensation whether on the ground of loss of
profit or otherwise or to refund any money paid by the Exhibitor
hereunder in respect of such cancellation.
9. The Exhibitor shall not fuel any vehicle’s plant or other
equipment within the site except at fuelling points provided by
AREC and shall only be entitled to have such motor
vehicles (other than for display purposes) on the site(s) or on
the site as may be approved by the AREC.
10. The Exhibitor shall effect Public Risk Insurance in respect of
its liability whilst within the site and produce evidence
thereof to AREC upon request.
11. The Exhibitor shall conform with the requirements of all Acts
of Parliament which may govern the erection of structures the
display and/or sale of machinery vehicles and all other
products or goods of the Exhibitor and the Regulations By-
Laws and Ordinances made under such Acts.
12. The manager of AREC or other person appointed by AREC shall have the power to enter upon the site(s) of any Exhibitor at any time and remove any article, sign, picture or printed matter which in his or her opinion is either not
eligible for display or may be the cause of offence.
13. The dropping of advertising leaflets or other printed material
from aircraft over the AREC Land is prohibited.
14. The use of amplifiers or loud speakers by an Exhibitor is
prohibited without the prior written approval of AREC.
15. The Exhibitor shall not conduct or permit or suffer to be
conducted on the sites(s) by competition game or sale by
auction without prior approval of AREC.
16. No livestock other than those provided or approved by AREC shall be brought onto AREC Land.
17. The Exhibitor agrees that 80% refunds are given for cancellations made in writing 25 days prior to the first day of the event, and that no refund is payable for cancellations made later than 25 days prior to the event.
18. No machinery vehicles goods or other articles displayed shall
be removed from the Exhibitor’s site(s) before 4.30pm on the
final day of the event.
19. Any building structure fences etc. erected on any site(s) by
the exhibitor shall be entirely at the risk of the exhibitor who
shall be responsible for its maintenance or protection from
damage at all times AND no action claim or demands shall be
made or taken against AREC for any damage caused
whatsoever and howsoever including any action for
negligence or trespass.
20. Exhibitors shall at all times comply with any directions
that may be given by the manager of AREC whilst the
Exhibitor is upon the site.
21. The site will close between 7pm and 6:30am during the
period of the event and no person shall be permitted on the
AREC Land whilst closed.
22. From time to time AREC may share exhibitor information
with event sponsors, should you wish to not receive any
information from event sponsors, please ask to be removed
from AREC’s sponsors mailing lists in writing to
Australian Rural Education Centre Co-operative Ltd
PO Box 12
Mudgee NSW 2850
Every exhibitor attending the event must submit a completed Application Form, correct public liability Certificate of Currency details and be allocated a site number.Piggy-backing, sub-letting or sharing your site with another exhibitor isstrictly not allowed. Exhibitors can only display materials that have a genuine link to their site.