Australian Rural Education Centre
Sustainable Building Course give away.
Terms and Conditions
1.The ‘Promoter’ is the Australian Rural Education Centre Co op Limited
(ABN 83 407 072 426), phone (02) 6372 3899. Administration office is at 267 Ulan Road,
Bombira, NSW 2850. Email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To be eligible to be a participant in the prize draw you must complete the entry form online and agree to receive occasional marketing materials in relation to sustainable building courses.
4. The prize draw will be held on the on 30th June, 2017, at the AREC offices, by an independent third party.
5. The course prize is for one participant in either a Straw Bale Building Course or a Traditional Timber Framing Course, held at the Australian Rural Education Centre in Mudgee NSW. The prize is valued at $660.00. The prize does not include travel costs, or any other costs associated with the winners attendance at the course.
6. The winner will be:
– contacted by their supplied email address by the organiser
– announced in the Owner Builder Magazine
– and posted on the organisers website www.arec.com.au
9.Entry is open to all readers of the Owner Builder magazine, with the exception of employees, members or volunteers of the Australian Rural Education Centre and their immediate families. Entries close on the 31st May, 2017.
10. All prizes are non-refundable, non-endorsable, and non-transferable &
cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Winners under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
12. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned,
including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised
intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control
of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness,
integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right
in it’s sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or change the prizes offered
under this promotion if there are any changes to the law which would render
the promotion or any prizes offered under the promotion unlawful.
14.The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is
final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be
15. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using
the entrant’s name and image in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of the
Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and
services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters
Australian Rural Education Centre 267 Ulan Road Bombira; PO Box 12 Mudgee NSW 2850
Ph (02) 6372 3899; Fax (02) 6372 3380; email@example.com; www.arec.com.au