National Historic Machinery Association Rally
9th, 10th and 11th of April 2021
The National Historical Machinery Association (NHMA) is an association of enthusiasts formed in 1987 by a small number of clubs with similar interests which provide a fellowship for people with a common interest in collecting, restoring, exhibiting or being associated with old stationary engines, tractors, machinery and vehicles. Visit the NHMA website HERE for more details.
The NHMA Rally is held every 2nd year and the next Rally will be hosted by Cudgegong Valley Antique Machinery Club (CVAMC) and held at the Australian Rural Education Centre (AREC) in Mudgee on 9th, 10th and 11th of April 2021. Set up days Wednesday 7th & Thursday 8th April 2021. Camping available from Tuesday 6th to Tuesday 13th April.
CVAMC and AREC hosted the Rally in 2013 and it was a resounding success. For more information and photos from the 2013 event, visit the CVAMC website HERE.
The 2019 NHMA Rally was hosted by Murray Bridge, SA. More information can be found on the NHMA Rally Facebook page HERE.
INFORMATION FOR DISPLAY EXHIBITORS
Please note: Online bookings are preferred. Please CLICK HERE or on the BOOK NOW button to book online. For a PDF to print out and complete, please CLICK HERE or on the PDF Booking Form button.
• In recognition of the efforts of NHMA members in exhibiting at the National Rally, NHMA affiliated exhibitors pay no fee to exhibit. Spouses/children of affiliated exhibitors also attend at no charge
• All NHMA affiliated club members in this booking are required to provide a copy of their insurance card.
• If you are not an NHMA affiliated club member, a fee of $20 will be charged to exhibit. You will also need to provide your own Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance.
• No entry to ANY Machinery Compounds without NHMA or other accepted Insurance. Any persons in compounds may be asked to show NHMA insurance card or proof of insurance over the event.
• You can only exhibit after acceptance of this application. No acceptance – No entry.
• NHMA members who are NOT exhibiting need to enter and pay through public gates.
• Camping only available to exhibitors and their partners/children.
• NO DOGS/PETS are allowed on the site.
• Communication will be by email ONLY, no post. If you do not have a personal email, please contact your club secretary and supply your club email.
Note: Bookings made after 1st December 2020 will incur a $15 late fee and may not be included in the event program.
Dinner on 10th April 2021 includes entertainment. NO Dinner bookings will be taken after 31st January 2021.
Bookings for coffee/caterers and commercial exhibitors will open later in 2020.
To express your interest in attending and be added to the email list to be informed when bookings open, please complete the form opposite.
Only complete the EOI form if you are a caterer or commercial exhibitor.
If you are bringing machinery/equipment for display ONLY, please use the BOOK NOW or PDF Booking Form button.