National Historic Machinery Association Rally
14, 15, 16 April 2023
Tickets will be for sale soon via 123Tix.
Tickets available at the gates via EFTPOS only (no cash).
$20 for 1 day or $40 for 3 days.
Kids under 16 FREE!!
The National Historical Machinery Association (NHMA) is an association of enthusiasts formed in 1987 by a small number of clubs with similar interests which provide a fellowship for people with a common interest in collecting, restoring, exhibiting or being associated with old stationary engines, tractors, machinery and vehicles. Visit the NHMA website HERE for more details.
The NHMA Rally is held every 2nd year and the next Rally will be hosted by Cudgegong Valley Antique Machinery Club (CVAMC) and held at the Australian Rural Education Centre (AREC) in Mudgee on 14th, 15th and 16th of April 2023. Set up days Wednesday 12th & Thursday 13th April 2023. Camping available to exhibitors from Tuesday 11th to Tuesday 18th April.
CVAMC and AREC hosted the Rally in 2013 and it was a resounding success. For more information and photos from the 2013 event, visit the CVAMC website HERE.
The 2019 NHMA Rally was hosted by Murray Bridge, SA.
More information can be found on the NHMA Rally Facebook page HERE.
INFORMATION FOR DISPLAY EXHIBITORS
*** BOOKINGS HAVE NOW CLOSED ***
• In recognition of the efforts of NHMA members in exhibiting at the National Rally, NHMA affiliated exhibitors pay no fee to exhibit. Spouses/children of affiliated exhibitors also attend at no charge
• All NHMA affiliated club members in this booking are required to provide a copy of their insurance card.
• If you are not an NHMA affiliated club member, a fee of $20 will be charged to exhibit. You will also need to provide your own Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance.
• No entry to ANY Machinery Compounds without NHMA or other accepted Insurance. Any persons in compounds may be asked to show NHMA insurance card or proof of insurance over the event.
• You can only exhibit after acceptance of this application. No acceptance – No entry.
• NHMA members who are NOT exhibiting need to enter and pay through public gates.
• Camping only available to exhibitors and their partners/children.
• NO DOGS/PETS are allowed on the site.
• Communication will be by email ONLY, no post. If you do not have a personal email, please contact your club secretary and supply your club email.
If you would like to exhibit at the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The “Commercial Site” is $400 and can either be a 6x6m outdoor or 3x3m indoor space, with access to 1 x 15amp power outlet. Please indicate in Customer Notes if you would like to be indoors or outdoors.
All exhibitors MUST have public liability insurance.
If you have any queries or need assistance with your booking, please reply email or call us on 02 6372 3899.